Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

July 1st and Happy Canada Day! A wonderful day to have a barbecue, share time with family and friends and take time to relax and slow down. Our family is off for a bike ride and to enjoy the lovely area we live in and the outdoors. So, my wish for you today is to stop and smell the roses and celebrate you today with gratitude!

On Parliament Hill in Ottawa today more than 70,000 people greeted queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip. They are on a nine-day tour of Canada and the 84 year old lovely monarch was here to celebrate and honor her first Canada Day in Ottawa since 1997. This is the country's 143rd birthday and the crowd of thousands cheered and welcomed the royal couple. I couldn't be there in person, I am there in spirit cheering on!

I wanted to share the 2010 Vancouver Olympic song "I Believe" by Nikki Yanosfsky, a beautiful and talented young star in honor of Canada Day and in honor of each one of us. The lyrics are powerful and are directed to all of us worldwide, "I Believe in the Power of You and I." Enjoy today and the celebration of each one of us and all of our countries every day!



Live Life with Passion and Happy Canada Day!

Here is a fun video from two very talented individuals - Julia and Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment